Country Program of Perú
Perú is the oldest and largest country program of our foundation. At university level, it offers scholarships at the renowned Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP) and at the Universidad de Ingeniería y Tecnología (UTEC), and at the level of a technical school it cooperates with TECSUP. Meanwhile approximately 40% of the budget for this country stems from the "Compromiso de Honor".
- Jorge G. Gruenberg, Entrepreneur, President (article of the NZZ of September 5, 2014)
- Juan Mulder, Entrepreneuer, Vice President (article of the NZZ of Januar 21, 2013)
- Pedro Crisóstomo, associate professor, former scholar
- Claudine Gruenberg, publisher
- Paul Mulder, manager
- Nancy Vega, entrepreneur, former scholar
- Bertha Aspillaga, Management
- Carmen Rosa Rojas Montoya, Assistant
Partner Universities and Colleges
|Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP)||www.pucp.edu.pe|
|TECSUP - Instituto Superior Tecnológico||www.tecsup.edu.pe|
|Universidad de Ingeniería y Tecnología (UTEC)||www.utec.edu.pe|
«Compartiendo Caminos» is the association of the scholars of Fundación Educación in Perú. It is organized as a community of successful professionals who aim at giving the country various impulses for a sustainable development. Hereby a strong focus lies on the promotion of education.
Via its network these professionals lend support to the scholars, in particular as mentors during their studies as well as to foster entrepreneurial iniciatives. As one example a group of scholars created a technology firm that supports small corporations in technology-based distribution solutions.
In addition the association lends support for the activities of the local committee.